Wednesday, November 10, 2010

EXAM preparation analysis

1. What logical conclusion about my studying habits and test taking can I draw as a result of this analysis/class discussion?
My studying habits are not the best.Because some times i get too much stress and i decide to study at the last time, so i can't get everything. I don't really like to ask something when i don't understand because i think that this action bothers others . so i have to read my notes and the book even thought i can't understand i have to try many times and get something.
2. What changes can I make to improve my exam performance before the next exam?                                   
i like to study a week before the test but when i get stress i don't do it. I think that i have to ask the professor in the class time to understand much better everything and don't get everything by myself because the explanation that the professor says can be more easy to remember than what i try to understand.

1 comment:

  1. hi, hope you are doing good. it reference to your post, I can say that at the beginning it is kind of hard to focus and that is when you get stressed out but you have to think about that being like that is not the best way to carry out the school work. try to do your homework on time and study every class so when it comes to doubts that you might have, you will have the right questions to ask the professor. dont think that asking questions bother others, you shouldnt care about that. just think on yourself.
    the more questions that you ask, the less problems you will have later.. take care <-J.A->

    ReplyDelete